VIP Universal Medical Insurance Group (VUMI) is an international health insurance company that offers exclusive major medical insurance products and VIP medical services to private and corporate clients worldwide.
VUMI products are designed to give you unique benefit extensive global coverage, protect your assets and most importantly give you the peace of mind that you are covered at all times – anywhere in the world.
Headquartered in Dallas,Texas and with additional offices across the U.S. and Latin America, VUMI is privately owned and part of an international healthcare group.
The group has more than 30 years of experience in the healthcare industry and employs more than 120 professionals from multiple nationalities.
VUMI AFFILIATED COMPANIES
National Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (NHSI): International cost-containment company servicing many of the largest insurers in the world.
BY BEING PART OF AN INTERNATIONAL HEALTHCARE GROUP, VUMI OFFERS MANY UNIQUE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES:
– Expertise in U.S. and international claims management.
– Exclusive provider discounts.
– Own domestic and international provider and hospital networks.
– In-house administration of benefits and costs control measures.
Since its inception,VUMI has reported profitable growth and a steady increase in clients. In 2014,VUMI had its best year reporting a revenue growth of 190% and a client increase over 250%.
VUMI and its affiliated companies reported revenues in 2014 of US$18.1 million and a projected revenue of US$39 million for 2015.
2014 KEY FINANCIAL RESULTS
VUMI consolidated revenue for 2014 exceeded US$12.5 million in the international insurance portfolio resulting in a 190% growth compared to 2013.
Combined, the group has 79,205 clients providing coverage to nearly 50M individuals worldwide.
VUMI and its affiliated companies adjusted 2014 EBITDA was approximately US$2.8 million.
More than a 250% growth in international insured clients compared to 2013.
THE VUMI ADVANTAGE
A remarkable VIP experience that cares for you:
– Remote access to the expertise of a worldwide network of over 50,000 renowned medical specialists.
– Receive a comprehensive report that includes the opinion of specialists, chosen specifically for each case on the medical condition, with recommendations of diagnosis and treatment plan.
– Ability to make informed decisions about the treatment to follow.
– A VUMI doctor who will be an intermediary to guide you through the process and help you understand the results.
OUR COMMITMENT THE INSURED:
- A highly dedicated and responsive team accountable to your needs
- A company that is committed and investing in the Latin America and Caribbean markets
- Service in multiple languages including Spanish, English, and Portuguese
- Personalized service in which VUMI doctors will guide you through the underwriting, claim and Second Medical Opinion processes:
- VUMI doctors available by phone or Skype™ to interview clients
- VIP Protocol from admission to discharge
- Smart and flexible underwriting with multiple options to the applicant
- Immediate response to the underwriting evaluation
- Reasonable premium renewal increases due to effective cost control
- Hospital providers affiliated in 5 continents
- Loyalty program that eliminates deductible over the years
- Wellness program that includes preventive care and Bariatric Surgery benefits